Public Speaking Coaching – 2 Hour Intensive
2 Hour intensive coaching delivered in-person or online.
Fast-track your presentation skills and review what you have prepared including strategies to maximise your success.
The objective here is to quickly get to the crux of the issues you face and provide any tools and tips to improve your speaking experience.
Learn to unpack and craft your ideas, share your expertise, conviction and unique personal experience in a way that amplifies and has lasting impact.
Breathe life into your message with clarity in a way that inspires your team or audience. Learn to hone your content through effective congruent delivery.
Demonstrate leadership, charisma, and service to others. Show confidence from the inside out in the things you say and do.
Buy 2 hours and get 30 minutes free.
Coaching can include but is not limited to the following:
- All speaker needs are different. Every speaker will have their own level of experience. This process is looking at what you do from the moment you are asked to speak to the moment you complete your speech or presentation.
- Unpack your creativity with a speaking and presentation road map that provides you with structure and framework to ensure success.
- Create a plan and overcome procrastination – It is so easy to lose track of time with all the other things to consider.
- Plan your speech content to meet the needs of the audience. Who are they and what are their needs?
- Script reviews, recommendations, and suggestions to create clarity so it is clear what you want them to think, feel or do.
- Create a mindset to manage nerves so you can lead with confidence.
- Learn stagecraft skill and meeting management.
- Learn question and answer techniques so that you maintain control.
- Feedback on video recordings
Coaching delivered in person is subject to availability and locality. I reserve the right to add in any travel costs where this is warranted. This will be discussed at the time.
Online meetings are preferred on Zoom (or similar) where information and files can be shared visually and is intended to be a two-way conversation.
This is coaching, not a course. Your needs will be different to someone else. I have coached people who are beginners wanting to just do a “good job” to those who are already experts in their field but just need someone to bounce ideas off or to put the right content and structure in place.
Ideal for those people who have limited time and want to focus on a few aspects of their speech or presentation, but are still serious about improving their confidence, lifting their competence, wanting to influence and lead and motivate more effectively. Coaching may be more ‘direct”.
This includes those who represent themselves or their organisation as a conference speaker, trainer, in sales presentations, team meetings, pitching and importantly online and in hybrid meetings.
If you need more time you can buy it.