FAST 60 – 1 hour skills FastTrack coaching session delivered online.
$250.00 exc. GST
Designed to focus on strategy and specific aspects of your speech or presentation including content, vocal variety, and body language.
Learn to unpack and craft your ideas, share your expertise, conviction and unique personal experience in a way that amplifies and has lasting impact. Breathe life into your message with clarity in a way that inspires your team or audience. Learn to hone your content through effective congruent delivery. Demonstrate leadership, charisma, and service to others. Show confidence from the inside out in the things you say and do.
Duration: 1 hour
Coaching can include but is not limited to the following:
- All speaker needs are different. Every speaker will have their own level of experience. This process is looking at what you do from the moment you are asked to speak to the moment you complete your speech or presentation.
- Unpack your creativity with a speaking and presentation road map that provides you with structure and framework to ensure success.
- Create a plan and overcome procrastination – It is so easy to lose track of time with all the other things to consider.
- Plan your speech content to meet the needs of the audience. Who are they and what are their needs?
- Script reviews, recommendations, and suggestions to create clarity so it is clear what you want them to think, feel or do.
- Create a mindset to manage nerves so you can lead with confidence.
- Learn stagecraft skill and meeting management.
- Learn question and answer techniques so that you maintain control.
- Feedback on video recordings
Other General Information:
Online meetings are preferred on Zoom (or similar) where information and files can be shared visually and are intended to be a two-way conversation.
After the purchase has been completed I will contact you by email to start the process of arranging a mutually convenient time and schedule to meet so you can make the best use of our time.
If we agree on a day and time and you are unable to meet at the designated time then at my discretion that time may be deducted from the remaining time available or a rescheduled time will be arranged. If for some reason I am unable to attend I will let you know and that will not be deducted from your remaining coaching time.
This is coaching, not a course. Your needs will be different to someone else.
I have coached people who are beginners wanting to just do a “good job” to those who are already experts in their field but just need someone to bounce ideas off or to put the right content and structure in place.
Ideal for those people who have limited time and want to focus on a few aspects of their speech or presentation, but are still serious about improving their confidence, lifting their competence, wanting to influence and lead and motivate more effectively. This includes those who represent themselves or their organisation as a conference speaker, trainer, in sales presentations, team meetings, pitching and importantly online and in hybrid meetings.
If you need more time you can buy it.
Please also refer to the Terms and Conditions when purchasing any product from this website.